The Four Corners 9/12 Project is a group of concerned citizens which has come together to study and promote the Constitution of the United States as our defining legal document,
To preserve, protect, defend, and uphold that Constitution;
To safe-guard those principles that made this Republic great,
To mobilize into action groups for the purpose of protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
1. America is good.
2. I Believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.